Connecting end users with the latest applications and the most innovative technologies
Mark your calendars for the Biopolymers Symposium 2014- Monday, May 12- Tuesday, May 13, 2014 at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel
The Biopolymers Symposium 2014 will once again bring together a diverse group of biobased material developers, manufacturers and end-users to discuss current industry drivers; strategies for the industry; advances in sustainable feedstocks; innovation in resins and monomers; functional non-plastic biopolymers; biopolymers and compostable packaging's role in zero waste; innovations in processing and performance and much more.
Registration for Biopolymers 2014 is now open! Book early for maximum savings!
Offering nearly 60 presentations from the top names in the industry; an exciting location at Chicago's Field Museum; and
the most compelling and dynamic content, Biopolymers 2013 was the must-attend industry event of the year!
How did attendees benefit?
- Gain top-level perspectives: They heard from Algix; Avantium; BIOFASE; Cereplast; EcoLogic; European Bioplastics; IBM; Kimberly-Clark; NatureWorks; National Restaurant Association; P & G; Seattle Mariners/Safeco Field; Virent and many others.
- Focus on what matters to you: The audience of 150+ discussed everything from the use of biopolymers in compostable food service ware; sustainable feedstocks; innovations in materials; strategic partnerships and much more.
- Meet potential partners: Organizations attending Biopolymers 2013 ranged from major international corporations to academics to research organizations. A sample of this year's attendees includes Graz University of Technology, Jamplast, Keurig, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co., Bostik, Iowa Corn Growers Association, LEGO and many, many more.
Join our mailing list to be kept in the loop on our 2014 event.
Past attendees of the Biopolymers Symposium had this to say:
- "The Symposium provided exposure to a number of companies participating in the biopolymer industry." Senior Licensing Associate, Kimberly-Clark
- "The Symposium attracts a diverse group of companies/researchers and roles, providing excellent opportunities for networking." Research Scientist, Michigan Molecular Institute
- "An excellent gathering of industry and stakeholders discussing the current state of biopolymers." Graduate Research Associate, Arizona State University
As a lead in to the Biopolymers Symposium 2013, Smithers Rapra is pleased to offer you a FREE webinar entitled Progress in Biobased Material Development is Creating Opportunities to Deliver More Sustainable Products. Jack Huttner, Principal, Huttner Strategies, LLC discusses how progress also comes with challenges for an emerging supply-chain. The future is bright but players across the value chain will need to focus on new issues in new ways. Kate Lewis, Deputy Director BioPreferred, USDA moderates this informative lead-in to Biopolymers 2013. Listen anytime at your desk!...view link
Follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on all conference happenings!...view link
Connect with your colleagues before and after the conference through our LinkedIn page!...view link
Sponsors and exhibitors of the Biopolymers Symposium 2013 are listed on this site, in our email blasts to 6500 bioplastics leaders, in addition to the on-site visibility. Call Brian Santos at +1 207 781 9618 to learn more today....view document
The Future of Bioplastics to 2017 focuses on the market for compostable, semi-durable and durable bioplastics used in consumer and industrial applications. This new report breaks down the market by end use, polymer type and geographic region, making it the perfect resource for those working in these industries....view link
To whet your appetite for the 2012 Biopolymers Symposium, check out our webinar with Erin Simon, Senior Program Officer - Packaging, World Wildlife Fund on "More With Less on a Finite Planet: Balancing the Demand for Bioplastics with Increasing Food Needs." Download and watch at your desk today!...view link