Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Join your colleagues in the biobased economy in the 'City of Brotherly Love'!
The Biopolymers Symposium 2014 will take place at one of the most significant buildings of the 20th century - the historic PSFS Building which is home to Loews Philadelphia Hotel. From the prime location with breathtaking skyline views to the spacious guestrooms, attendees at the Biopolymers Symposium 2014 will find everything they need for a memorable stay.
- 24-hour In-room dining
- 24 Hour self service Business Center with computers, copy machine, fax machines
- 24 Hour full-service Concierge
- Ideal location across from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and SEPTA Market East Regional Rail Station
- Minutes from Amtrak 30th Street Station, 20 minutes from Philadelphia Airport, and 50 miles from Atlantic City Airport
- WiFi available throughout public areas of the hotel including guest rooms (charges apply in guest room)
Policies, Fees & Other Information:
- Valet parking: $38 Overnight (plus tax) Pricing subject to change
- Check in: 4 PM
- Check out: 12 PM
- In the event that a guest fails to check-in for a guaranteed reservation, a non-refundable charge of one night room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file and the balance of the reservation will be cancelled.
Details on making your reservation:
A special room rate of $209 plus tax has been secured exclusively for 2014 Symposium delegates at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel located at 1200 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA. Rooms must be reserved by Monday, April 21st to receive this rate. To reserve your room at the attendee rate, click here to book online or call 888-575-6397 and mention that you're part of Smithers Rapra's Biopolymers Symposium.
View Larger Map